Registration is now open for Dallas Dodgeball’s Winter 2019 League starting January 24th! Registration deadline is January 17th. Register at the front desk of the Walnut Hill Rec Center.
Dallas Dodgeball offers dodgeball leagues throughout the year at the Walnut Hill Rec Center in North Dallas. The leagues offer a great way to play a fun sport, stay fit and meet other fun and active people in the area. Our leagues are for adults ages 18 and over, though waivers are available for those under 18 who are deemed competitive at the adult level. Players of all skill levels compete in our leagues, from beginners to experts. For many leagues we will conduct a draft to ensure that teams are balanced and no one is left out. Our leagues use foam or “no sting” balls for safety. Dodgeball is a non-traditional sport, and many of our players fit that mold. We have a fun, diverse and competitive “dodgeball family” that enjoys the sport of dodgeball and each other, and we’d love for you to be part of the group. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Commissioner of Dodgeball Tom Wakefield at 469-999-2118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter 2019 Draft League
- Seven weeks (Jan. 24 – Mar. 7)
- All games are played on Thursdays between 7-9PM
- Registration deadline is Jan. 17
- Players will be drafted at the draft party on Jan. 18. (You do not need to be present to be drafted)
- Championship tournament on Week 7
- Ages 18 & up
- Open (no gender quotas)
- Ball type: 7 inch “no sting” dodgeballs
- Dallas Dodgeball rules
- 2 matches per team each week
- 20+ minute matches
- Pizza night February 7th!
- Registration: $25 per player for the league (Each player must also have a Dallas Parks Recreation Card – $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-Dallas residents, $10 for Seniors 55+)
All Dallas Dodgeball Leagues are played at the Walnut Hill Rec Center.
WALNUT HILL REC CENTER
10011 Midway Rd.
Dallas, TX 75229