Registration is now open for Dallas Dodgeball’s Fall 2018 League starting October 4th! Registration deadline is September 27th.
Get ready for Dallas Dodgeball’s Fall 2018 Draft League where you will be playing alongside new faces and new friends on evenly matched teams. For the first time, Dallas Dodgeball will have both a men and a women’s division!
After registering and paying at the Walnut Hill Rec Center, send your name and a link to your social media profile page (if you have one) to Tom at email@example.com. Your name will then be listed below in the Draft Picks section so that team captains can scout players. Players will be drafted to teams at the Draft Party to be held on September 28th.
- Men’s 6v6 Foam League (6 balls)
- Women’s 4v4 Foam League (6 balls)
- $25 per player for the league (Each player must also have a Dallas Parks Recreation Card – $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-Dallas residents, $10 for Seniors 55+)
- Persons who sign up are encouraged to provide a social media link so that team captains will have a better idea of who they are picking.
- Draft Party on September 28th. You do not have to be present to be drafted.
- Standard Dallas Dodgeball rules
- Soft Lines
- No Subs
- Draft will be in snake format. Draft pick order will be team 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1,2 etc.
- Late Signups must go into supplementary draft and have equal number of players to teams. Teams redraw for draft order (Ex: 6 teams, means 6 people need to be in supplementary draft)
- Men’s and Women’s league will run simultaneously to each other
- 2 games per team each week
- 3rd court will be utilized if needed to accommodate every game
- 20 Minute matches
- Recruiting/referral drawing. Players who refer, or bring new players into the league will have their name entered into a drawing for each registered addition. Fuzzy’s Giftcard or like prize.
- No arguing/yelling at refs, or other players allowed. 1 warning given, followed by match ejection.
- Aggressive behavior, including threatening, or “Charging” other players will be immediate ejection from night, as well as following week. Throwing or kicking of balls after a player is out will be included in this matter. Click here for full rules.
Registration is now open!
Register at the Walnut Hill Rec Center. The cost is $25 per player. (Each player must also have a Dallas Parks Recreation Card – $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-Dallas residents, $10 for Seniors 55+). After registering and paying at the Walnut Hill Rec Center front desk, send your name and link to your social media profile (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that team captains can know who they are picking.
Fall 2018 Poster
Fall 2018 League
Week 1: Oct 4
Week 2: Oct 11
Week 3: Oct 18
Week 4: Oct 25
Week 5: Nov 1
Week 6: Nov 8
Week 7: Nov 15 (Championship)
Fall 2018 Results and Standings After Week 1
Fall 2018 Week Seven Championship Tournament (November 15, 2018)
WALNUT HILL REC CENTER
10011 Midway Rd.
Dallas, TX 75229