Dallas Dodgeball Cup Dodgeball Tournament
Presented by Dallas Dodgeball and DodgeballNutrition.com
What better way to spend the Thanksgiving Saturday than with a dodgeball tournament with friends and #dodgeballfamily? Work off those extra calories from the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and pumpkin pies while you battle opposing teams on the courts of the state-of-the-art Advanced Sports Complex in Carrollton, Texas. This new facility promises to be an exciting venue and will make for a great tournament.
All teams are encouraged to participate, including existing dodgeball teams, corporate sponsored teams, restaurant and club-sponsored teams, office teams, family teams, church teams, sorority and fraternity teams, police and firefighter teams, and more. Open to all area, national, and international teams. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Dallas Dodgeball Cup.
- Dallas Dodgeball Cup Dodgeball Tournament
- Saturday, November 24th, 2018
- 11AM to 7PM
- Advantage Sports Complex, Carrollton, Texas (Map)
- Ages 15 and Up
- Open Division, 6 vs. 6
- Womens Division, 5 vs. 5
- No-Sting Dodgeballs
- Round robin followed by championship bracket
- $150 Per Open Team, $50 Per Women’s Team
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place. Swag bags for 1st Place.
- Contact Tom Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Registration: PayPal $150 (open division) or $50 (womens division) to email@example.com. After payment, send captain’s name and team name to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Facebook Page With Updates!
Jason’s Dream Toys for Kids Toy Drive
Dallas Dodgeball will be accepting toy donations for the Jason’s Dream Toys For Kids Toy Drive at the Dallas Dodgeball Cup 2018!
What kind of toys can I donate?
• Books are also needed
• Homemade toys are also accepted
What kinds of toys are NOT allowed?
• Used toys
• Toys with candy
• Toys related to weapons
• Toys with chemicals (i.e., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.)
What ages of children are eligible to receive toys?
• ages 0 up to 12 years
• gifts for ages 0-2 are in great need
More info about Jason’s Dream at https://www.facebook.com/JasonsDream06/