Registration ends Thursday night, April 12th for Dallas Dodgeball’s Spring 2018 Draft League!
Get ready for Dallas Dodgeball’s Spring 2018 Draft League where you will be playing alongside new faces and new friends on evenly matched teams. Registration is limited to the first 80 people who register and pay at the Walnut Hill Rec Center. After registering and paying at the Walnut Hill Rec Center, send your name and a link to your social media profile page (if you have one) to Tom at email@example.com. Your name will then be listed below in the Draft Picks section so that team captains can scout players. Players will be drafted to teams at the Draft Party to be held on April 13th. Registration closes on April 12.
- 8 teams of up to 10 players each.
- $25 per player for the league (Each player must also have a Dallas Parks Recreation Card – $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-Dallas residents, $10 for Seniors 55+)
- Limited to first 80 people who sign up.
- Number of players to start a game may be expanded depending on number of people who sign up.
- If a team has more players in attendance than needed to start a game, all players will be rotated evenly into games so that no player plays more or less than any other team member.
- Persons who sign up are encouraged to provide a social media link so that team captains will have a better idea of who they are picking.
- 8 experienced dodgeball players will be captains and pick teams.
- Draft will be in snake format. Draft pick order will be team 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1,2 etc.
- Draft Party on April 13
- Team name must be a name that has never been used in Dallas Dodgeball League history.
Registration Deadline: April 12
Draft Party: April 13 (Location to be announced)
Week 1: April 26
Week 2: May 3
Week 3: May 10
Week 4: May 17
Week 5: May 24
Week 6: May 31
Week 7: June 7 (Championship)
WALNUT HILL REC CENTER
10011 Midway Rd.
Dallas, TX 75229
Celi Palhua Flores